• Integrated PulseDose® oxygen conserving technology recognized for clinically effective pulse-dose oxygen delivery extends the use time of the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System, offering a clinically sound and highly efficient ambulatory oxygen system.Built-in OSD® (oxygen sensing device) ensures accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule.
• High-performance capabilities, compact design weighing less than 20 lbs with battery.
• Fast battery charge time – 2 to 4.5 hours dependent upon the flow setting.
• Easy-to-read battery life gauge.
• OxyTrack Software provides an integrated solution for viewing performance and usage information on any • DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System.
• The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit.
• Can be easily transported using the Deluxe Carry Bag or Wheeled Cart.
• Optional accessory bag also available.