• Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries by the transmission of electronic pulses that causes passive exercise. The stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens • muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth.
• Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal.
• Dual isolated channels.
• Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load.
• Pulse frequency adjustable from 1-150 Hz.
• Pulse width is adjustable from 30 uS ~ 260 uS, 10 uS/step.
• Contraction time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
• Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.