• Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver.
• To use as a transport chair the Duet has locking flip-up armrests (Figure A – Figure C) and a flip-down footrest (Figure D) to aid the user. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
• The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode.
• Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
• The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport.
• 8″ casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
Handles are adjustable in height, with self-threading knob. (Figure E)