Invacare introduces the next generation Home Care Bed, offering a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle. The new IVC bed components such as the Universal Bed End, headspring, and footspring are interchangeable with your existing Invacare bed fleet, so you can now upgrade your fleet with these enhancements. These new features are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
• High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
• Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
• DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended)
• Extended maintenance schedule – every 3 years or with every new user
• Patent pending. UL 73, UL 962, and UL 2601 approved